Tabung Kahwin. HAHA

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

MOVIE : I AM NUMBER 4 & I AM NUMBER 7 COMING SOON


ATTENTION : This is my one personal opinions. No personal attack. So click the X mark of the browser immediately if it offends you!






Last week i went to watch I AM NUMBER 4 MOVIE,
what i can say is superb movie! we missed 15minutes early of the movie. 
It's suggested movie to watch. Later on i'm going to watch it again.


Lately, i'm not a movie buff anymore. I missed lots of movie. Seriously wehh! 
But if u ask me to watch KEMBAR SIANG, sorry ahh.. wasting my time!


Basically the story of  I AM NUMBER FOUR is about the extraordinary kid, JOHN who has the extraordinary power inherited from his parents. He got's he's own guardian but at the end he's died. So, three out of four extraordinary kid died, so he's gonna be the number four would be killed by the aliens.


So go and watch it. Here the trailer. Impressive movie! Thumbs up jari kaki!



Hah, this is JOHN. Hensem kan?





 Ah tapi my NUMBER 7 IS THE MOST HENSEMMEST. HAHA.
WHO IS HE? WAITTTT!

Please women, care yourself inner-ly and physically. Our body needs a rest, give a gently treat now!!!

READ MORE...



oh btw, the girl's classic analogue camera is AWSOME. You go google yourself la people. HIHI.

She's the girl.



 Can i have  it one NUMBER 7?
Fuh fuh fuh!!! HUHU

This is my I AM NUMBER 7. Hehe, I know he's handsome. 
Jeles la tuh. >____< (taknak dgr suara - suara sumbang)

before : Omel KAN? haha lantaklah, it looks like something
naughty plan in his mind. LOL

AFTER : I AM NUMBER 7
U shaved misai, so not cool anymore. LOL.



Credits for I AM NUMBER FOUR PHOTOS goes to Nenda Google. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Kalau Tak Tengok Ni, TakMau Kawan 3 Saat